THE PROFILE OF MEMBERS AND BUSINESS
We began, as human units, from different starting points of employment and experience:
- The cultivation of olive groves
- The production of olive oil
- The operation of a modern oil mill
- The Marketing
- Sector of Science
- Management and Self-Government
We met and joined our forces. By faith in collective effort. We founded in 2018 the Cooperative Society for Collective and Social Benefits (Common Food Corinth – Oil-Nutritional). Type of Commonwealth : Collective and Productive Purpose. Activity: Standardization, Packaging, Trading of Olive Oil.
OUR OBJECTIVES AND OBJECTIVES
- The highlighting of the quality characteristics of the product of the Corinthian land, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil of the region of Ancient Teneas.
- Higher quality, increased value added, job creation.
- The extroversion of Greek agriculture and the social benefit.
- The product of the Commonwealth of Commerce. with the Greek Sign “TENEA” s Olive Oil of Excellent Quality and Flavor, of the known variety “Manaki”.
- Contribute positively to the health of our consumers.
WITH EXCELLENT QUALITY, WE GO FORWARD SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE CONSUMER